Terms of Service
Published Date: June 26th, 2018
Updated: February 2nd, 2023
Terms of Service for Experiences, provided by Experience Technology Corporation
- Introduction: This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Experience Technology Corporation, the provider of the Experiences app (“Experiences,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), and governs your use of Experiences and its related services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Services.
- License to Use: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Services for your personal or internal business use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the Services may result in the termination of this license.
- User Accounts: In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to create an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
- Proprietary Rights: The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These rights are reserved.
- Disclaimers: The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Services. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, content providers, and other contractors from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your violation of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Information for Disputes and Concerns: In the event of any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Services, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies and practices, please contact us at hello [at] experiences app.com. We will make reasonable efforts to resolve any disputes or concerns in a timely and efficient manner. If we are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant governing authority.